Pua'ena Long Sleeve T-Shirt Sea Storm
- Free UK shipping on orders £90 and over
- Duty paid on all EU orders
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
In a new seasonal colour for Autumn 2023, inspiration comes from the ocean and the hues of seaweed. The cut n sew Saddle Raglan Sleeve design of the Pua'ena offers a unique t-shirt, along side the chunky neck detail and ribbed cuffs. Made from premium 100% cotton refined and upgraded from this season in a sumptuously soft and heavy weight 300gsm jersey. The heavier jersey along with the unique neckline makes this an all round better T-Shirt. Heavier than a normal tee, but not quite a sweatshirt!
- 300gsm 14/ yarn loopwheel construction
- Although Japanese made, they have a European sizing
- Traditional fit which is boxier than your run of the mill tees which gives it a vintage feel
- Garment dyed by artisan Japanese dyers
- Recycled polyester neck label and recycled card used for hang tags using wool from an organic herd of rare breed sheep that graze on Dartmoor
- Made in Japan
Care: Machine wash cool
Designed in Cornwall but produced in Japan by a small family owned company who have been making clothes for nearly 100 years. Their production knowledge and quest for excellence and perfection results in Sunray's garments being of the highest quality. Produced on vintage circular knitting machines using traditional time honoured methods ensures all Sunray's products are unique, luxurious and durable.
Sunray tees are produced on an antique loopwheel knitting machine in Japan, one of only 2 left in the world. This allows for the tee to have no side seam, and the slow knitting process produces no stress on the yarn so it will almost never go out of shape. These antique machines can only produce 1 meter of fabric per hour. The machine puts the cotton into a tube at just 24 rpm so takes approximately 1.5 hours to produce one garment. It is heritage production methods like this that gets us really excited here at Merchant Menswear.