Iron Ranger Boot 8085 Copper Rough and Tough
- Free UK shipping on orders £70 and over
- Duty paid on all EU orders
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Iron Ranger is an American icon that is beloved for its standout style and long-lasting construction. With its toe cap, speed hooks, and Vibram® outsole, there's no mistaking this leather legend.
The Iron Ranger was originally built for iron miners in the 1930s. In the decades since, it has grown indispensable for owners from all walks of life thanks to its iconic style and longevity. The six-inch boot’s signature feature is a leather toe cap that is as distinctive as it is durable. Each pair develops a personalised fit and custom comfort over time thanks to leather insoles and a cork midsole that form to feet. The boots are built with a Goodyear welt and Puritan triple-stitch construction, and brass speed hooks provide precision lacing and a visual hit of hardware. The Iron Ranger is anchored with a Vibram® 430 Mini-lug outsole.
- Leather: Copper Rough & Tough Leather: Nubuck Oiled & Waxed
- Outsole: Vibram® 430 Mini-lug
- Insole: Leather
- Hardware: Nickel Eyelets and Hooks
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Shank: Steel
- No. 8 Last (features a bump toe that allows toes to move more naturally)
- Made in USA
- Style 8085
Fit Information: A new pair of Red Wing Heritage boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. Over time the Full Grain Leather upper, Leather footboard and Cork Midsole mould to your feet, creating an enduring and customised fit over time with each wear.
- Consider buying at least 1/2 size down from your normal size.