Pua'ena Tee Anthracite
- Free UK shipping on orders £90 and over
- Duty paid on all EU orders
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The cut n sew Saddle Raglan Sleeve design of the Pua'ena offers a unique t-shirt, along side the chunky neck detail and ribbed cuffs. Master tailoring adds a stylish 60's edge to this understated tee coming from the angle of the sleeve and the neck ribbing, offering a casual vibe.
Made from premium 100% recycled cotton. When the cotton is first combed the waste is then formed into a yarn and this gives the tee a soft downy feel and unique unevenness. They become even softer with wear.
- 260gsm 19/1 yarn loopwheel construction
- Although Japanese made, they have a European sizing
- Traditional fit which is boxier than your run of the mill tees which gives it a vintage feel
- Garment dyed by artisan Japanese dyers
- Recycled polyester neck label and recycled card used for hang tags using wool from an organic herd of rare breed sheep that graze on Dartmoor
- Made in Japan
Care: Machine wash cool
Designed in Cornwall but produced in Japan by a small family owned company who have been making clothes for nearly 100 years. Their production knowledge and quest for excellence and perfection results in Sunray's garments being of the highest quality. Produced on vintage circular knitting machines using traditional time honoured methods ensures all Sunray's products are unique, luxurious and durable.
Sunray tees are produced on an antique loopwheel knitting machine in Japan, one of only 2 left in the world. This allows for the tee to have no side seam, and the slow knitting process produces no stress on the yarn so it will almost never go out of shape. These antique machines can only produce 1 meter of fabric per hour. The machine puts the cotton into a tube at just 24 rpm so takes approximately 1.5 hours to produce one garment. It is heritage production methods like this that gets us really excited here at Merchant Menswear.