Haleiwa Tee Dark Navy
- Free UK shipping on orders £70 and over
- Duty paid on all EU orders
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Sunray Sportswear Haleiwa Short Sleeve T-shirt made from 100% recycled cotton. When the cotton is first combed there is waste which is then formed into a yarn which gives the tee that fluffy feel and unique unevenness. They become even softer with wear.
Sunray tees are produced on an antique loopwheel knitting machine in Japan. One of only 2 left in the world and this allows for the tee to have no side seam, whilst the slow knitting process produces no stress on the yarn so it will almost never go out of shape.These antique machines can only produce 1 meter per hour (a t-shirt needs about 1.2 meters). The machine puts the cotton into a tube at just 24 rpm. It is production methods like this that gets us really excited here at Merchant Menswear.
- 260gsm 19 yarn loopwheel construction
- Although Japanese made, they have a European sizing.
- Traditional fit which is boxier than your run of the mill tees which gives it a vintage feel.
- Recycled polyester neck label and recycled card used for hang tags using wool from rare breed sheep from Dartmoor.
- Made in Japan.
Care: Machine wash cool