Old School Ribbed Socks Dark Green / Yellow
- Free UK shipping on orders £90 and over
- Duty paid on all EU orders
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Designed based on tube socks made in the U.S. in the late 1970s, these ribbed socks are knitted with a special knitting machine that is hard to find today, using low-count supple cotton yarn. The liner of the sole is brushed for a unique bouncy feel that only ROTOTO can create. The simple design fits any types of outfits from skater-like sporty styles to traditional ones.
- 73% cotton, 12% acrylic, 12% polyester, 3% polyurethane
- Made in Japan
- Style R1255
* The surface of the sock is quite sensitive to abrasion and can be worn out easily if you wear it with leather shoes.
* Avoid tumble drying, as it may cause shrinkage.
|Approx. UK Shoe Size